Italian Estates: Radice Twin-Bore Classic Bent Billiard
Product Number: 004-006-10264
There are two different Radice "Classic" series; one of standardized-shapes, essentially Radice fmaily takes on the textbook classics, and then this type, in which the "classic" indicates a nod to "classic-era" Caminetto, where Luigi Radice was the senior carver. Aside from sporting more flourish to the shaping, a tell-tale feature of this sort of Classic is the presence of the famed old Twin-Bore stem.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
made in italy
Condition: 4.85/5 Minor rim darkening.
- Length: 5.93 in./150.62 mm.
- Weight: 2.00 oz./56.70 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.03 in./51.56 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.71 in./43.43 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.60 in./40.64 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy