Italian Estates: Ascorti New Dear Bent Dublin with Silver Band (KS)
Product Number: 004-006-10222
When I think of the classic Ascorti/Caminetto look, it's typically something bold and brash that I picture. While this Ascorti may sport the old-school, craggy New Dear style of finish, the shape is something else - something more in line with the elegant numbers the Ascortis are producing today, in the reborn Caminetto brand.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
Condition: 4.65/5 Minor rim darkening, and some uneven reaming in the bottom of the chamber.
- Length: 6.00 in./152.40 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.52 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.89 in./48.01 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.52 in./38.61 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.69 in./42.93 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy