Italian Estates: Mario Grandi Smooth Bent Brandy (9mm)
Product Number: 004-006-9736
Mario Grandi, the second line of pipes from Aldo Pierluigi, has a track record of making simple, traditional Italian designs, with a healthy dose of freehand flourish, to which this pipe is not immune. Though subtle in its playful inventiveness, the bowl of this bent Brandy is uncommonly rotund, tapering sharply at the rim with a bit of lip to the front face of the rim - rendering it more dynamic.
Measurements & Other Details
Fatta in Italia
Condition: 4.7/5 Minor rim darkening, plus small surface scratches on the rim, and some scuffing on the bottom of the bowl.
- Length: 6.08 in./154.43 mm.
- Weight: 2.70 oz./76.54 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.19 in./55.63 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.78 in./45.21 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.01 in./51.05 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy