Italian Estates: Barontini De Luxe Smooth Bent Billiard
Product Number: 004-006-9054
Brandies, and especially bent Brandies, are typically shapely, feminine numbers. Not this Barontini, though; though the taper and massing of the bowl are definitely that of Brandy, the bowl is shaped in a sheer, firm style, led by a stronger heel, and all accentuated by the use of flat, broad shank.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
Condition: 4.5/5 Rim darkening, small scratches around the bowl, plus some stubborn stem oxidation.
- Length: 5.53 in./140.46 mm.
- Weight: 2.20 oz./62.37 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.00 in./50.80 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.67 in./42.42 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.75 in./19.05 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.70 in./43.18 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy