Italian Estates: Radice Rind Pot (G)
Product Number: 004-006-9825
Partially-rusticated, this conservative straight Pot sports a particularly traditional length in shank and stem, though perhaps it doesn't appear so at first because of the robust Italian proportioning in its bowl. With a unique accent of bamboo - and I say "unique" because makers rarely, if ever, include only one knuckle of bamboo - it works quite well, and especially given that said bamboo is unique within itself because it not bamboo at all, but carved from briar, closely pegged with faux internodes mimicking the double circle stamp on the stem.
Measurements & Other Details
made in italy
Condition: 4.35/5 Rim scorching and chatter, plus spider webbing in the chamber.
- Length: 6.03 in./153.16 mm.
- Weight: 2.10 oz./59.53 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.09 in./53.09 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.85 in./46.99 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.89 in./22.61 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.73 in./43.94 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Pot
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy