Italian Estates: L'Anatra Sandblasted Bent Billiard
Product Number: 004-006-9523
Asymmetrical and bottom heavy, the classification of this piece could either swing towards a Brandy or a Billiard, but no matter the classification, what is indisputable is it is always delightful in hand. What's really impressive, however, is how the beautiful ring-grain evenly flows up (or down) the stummel with such uniform precision, seemingly "belting" the pipe's chubby waistline into a more shapely look. Who said horizontal stripes weren't slimming?
Measurements & Other Details
dalle Uova d'Oro
HAND MADE IN ITALY
Condition: 4.9/5 Smoked, but rather clean.
- Length: 5.47 in./138.94 mm.
- Weight: 2.10 oz./59.53 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.16 in./54.86 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.84 in./46.74 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.91 in./23.11 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.69 in./42.93 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy