Italian Estates: Lorenzo Valgardena Smooth (8785) (9mm)
Product Number: 004-006-9472
The original Lorenzo company was founded in 1900, and they're currently located in Gallarate, Italy. Though its founder Lorenzo Tagliabue passed away in the late eighties, his reputation of being an artist amongst pipe manufacturers lives on in the distinctive styles he created. The Valgardena is among the Lorenzo's most popular designs - a well-crafted, very sculptural shape, large and filling in hand, yet surprisingly light for its size.
Measurements & Other Details
Condition: 4.25/5 Finish is fading off, plus minor rim darkening and scratches around the pipe.
- Length: 5.56 in./141.22 mm.
- Weight: 2.40 oz./68.04 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.08 in./52.83 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.69 in./42.93 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.55 in./39.37 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy