Italian Estates: Radice Rind Bent Apple (O)
Product Number: 004-006-9513
Its no secret that Radice makes a wonderful Apple. Their full-bodied aesthetic, so intrinsic to the Italian school, melds perfectly to the voluptuous proportions of the beloved, canonical shape. Where the look really takes off is the finish, a pebbly Rind rustication atop a very large bowl, with an appropriately deep and broad chamber. The rim has been polished smooth, and the stem is accented by a band of polished, multi-colored composite wood braced by thin white bands.
Measurements & Other Details
made in italy
Condition: 4.9/5 Smoked, but rather clean.
- Length: 5.75 in./146.05 mm.
- Weight: 2.20 oz./62.37 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.08 in./52.83 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.96 in./49.78 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.74 in./44.20 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy