Italian Estates: Ascorti Smooth Bent Apple (KS)
Product Number: 004-006-9860
I will allow that this is an Apple, but only because it was placed in the Italian estates, with the name "Ascorti" attached. Otherwise it's a "Brapple" (Apple and Brandy hybrid), a term I just now made up (rather like the sound of it), because of the sharp taper and fullness of the bowl - a very Italian composition, indeed. And, like any good Italian-styled Brapple, holds quite well, and comfortably, with chamber room to spare.
Measurements & Other Details
Condition: 4.9/5 Smoked, but rather clean.
- Length: 5.38 in./136.65 mm.
- Weight: 2.60 oz./73.71 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.18 in./55.37 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.86 in./47.24 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.86 in./21.84 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.82 in./46.23 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy