Italian Estates: Savinelli Autograph Sandblasted Bent Billiard (5) (6mm)
Product Number: 004-006-10368
As tall as any stack, this bent Billiard bowl is quite tubular — promising a long, enjoyable smoke. The composition is by no means unbalanced, with a thick, heavy shank and downward-turned shank bearing an equal amount of visual weight. It's featured here in a dark, exaggerated sandblast to bring out this briar's wave after wave of ring grain. Quite a nice find for the price.
- Andrew Wike
Measurements & Other Details
Condition: 4.85/5 Minor rim darkening.
- Length: 5.80 in./147.32 mm.
- Weight: 2.80 oz./79.38 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.65 in./67.31 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 2.06 in./52.32 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.87 in./22.10 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.70 in./43.18 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 6mm
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy