Italian Estates: Le Nuvole Smooth Apple with Silver (3 Cloud)
Product Number: 004-006-10064
Maurizio Tombari is known for creating a lot of off-the-beaten-path shapes, but here he went classic. This is, simply, just a very smart straight Apple of modest size, clean and smooth in style, tastefully accented in sterling silver, and beautifully grained to boot.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
LAVORATE A MANO
Condition: 4/5 Scorch marks on the rim, slightly over-reamed and out-of-round chamber, plus a soft spot inside the chamber has been gouged out.
- Length: 5.08 in./129.03 mm.
- Weight: 1.80 oz./51.03 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.75 in./44.45 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.50 in./38.10 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.51 in./38.35 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy