Italian Estates: L'Anatra Sandblasted Bent Disk
Product Number: 004-006-10205
This is a bit of an unusual shape, but with a silver duck's head poking out of the stem, it comes as no surprise. Massimo and Andrea of L'Anatra aren't ones to stick to just the traditional shape styles (though they do turn some great classics as well). As such, a long, round shank, narrow but deep transition, and elongated, flattened bowl, sort of a mix of Cavalier and Opera, are pretty par for the course.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
dalle Uova d'Oro
HAND MADE IN ITALY
4.35/5 Rim darkening, plus some charring in the chamber.
- Length: 6.25 in./158.75 mm.
- Weight: 2.10 oz./59.53 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.79 in./45.47 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.45 in./36.83 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.74 in./18.80 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.39 in./35.31 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Blowfish
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy