Italian Estates: Mario Grandi Smooth Bent Acorn (Unsmoked)
Product Number: 004-006-10184
The bowl-shape of this Mario Grandi is novel, rather like a Danish Calabash lent a good deal more boldness and firmness in the lines of its forward face and heel. Likewise, the stem and accent combination is curious: mosaic-patterned acrylic, paired to brushed metal. At the end of the day though, it's easy in hand, agile in length, fairly capacious in the chamber, and not lacking in flame grain either.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
Fatta in Italia
- Length: 5.24 in./133.10 mm.
- Weight: 1.80 oz./51.03 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.96 in./49.78 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.65 in./41.91 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.58 in./40.13 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Acorn/Pear
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy