Italian Estates: Savinelli Autograph Smooth Freehand Bent Billiard (8) (6mm)
Product Number: 004-006-10502
Though the bowl reaches quite an impressive height, this is a rather simple and (otherwise) unassuming shape by Autograph standards. That having been said, the simple formula of "bent Billiard, extra-tall ball, rounded underside" makes for something that's very easy in hand, very deep-chambered, and very well-suited towards showing off flame grain.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
4.9/5 Smoked, but rather clean.
- Length: 5.30 in./134.62 mm.
- Weight: 2.40 oz./68.04 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.55 in./64.77 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 2.00 in./50.80 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.60 in./40.64 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: 6mm
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy