Japanese Estates: Tsutomu Fukashiro Make Sandblasted Rhodesian
Product Number: 004-007-0468
While the Japanese school takes a lot of influence from the Danish, there's no lack of distinctive cues all its own. One is the tendency to produce really low-slung designs, particularly Rhodesians, that remain very active and graceful on form and flow. Case in point, this Tsutomu Fukashiro sandblast, which also happens to offer a fair dose of ring grain as well.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
Condition: 4.85/5 Some rim darkening.
- Length: 5.68 in./144.27 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.52 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.40 in./35.56 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.13 in./28.70 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.08 in./52.83 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Rhodesian
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan