Japanese Estates: Tsuge Bamboo Sandblasted Bent Billiard
Product Number: 004-007-0481
You don't have to spend a whole lot to get a decent bamboo-stemmed briar, if you know where to look, that is. The first place I would recommend would be Tsuge, who offers more than one series of reasonably-priced, sound designs sporting bamboo extensions, ranging from elegant sitters to simpler numbers like this black sandblasted bent Billiard.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
Condition: 4.8/5 Rim darkening. The crack on the bamboo is just a shrink crack on the skin - no problem.
- Length: 5.64 in./143.26 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.52 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.88 in./47.75 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.54 in./39.12 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.84 in./21.34 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.51 in./38.35 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan