Japanese Estates: Tsuge Flat Bent Smooth Tomato
Product Number: 004-007-0505
What's in a name? Well, in the case of the Tsuge Flat Bent, I'd say accuracy of description. Perhaps not every pipe in this line is both flat and bent, but this one certainly is - a low, smooth, soothing bowl design, hanging off the end of sturdy, steeply angled shank and gently tapered stem.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
MADE IN JAPAN
Condition: 4.9/5 Smoked, but rather clean.
- Length: 5.71 in./145.03 mm.
- Weight: 1.70 oz./48.19 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.33 in./33.78 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.00 in./25.40 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.87 in./47.50 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Tomato
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan