Japanese Estates: Tsuge Tokyo Smooth Bent Egg (503)
Product Number: 004-007-0518
Mixing slender grace with organic richness is Tsuge's calling card. Here we see the legendary brand's style in full swing, with the simple, soft shaping of the Danish tulip design, this Tsuge "503"creates a curiously gestural profile through its flowing and swooping gesturing, rushing into the tight lines of a wasp-waisted shank, before exploding into the bloom of a shapely, rough-rimmed bowl.
Measurements & Other Details
Condition: 4.85/5 Some rim darkening.
- Length: 6.99 in./177.55 mm.
- Weight: 1.80 oz./51.03 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.07 in./52.58 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.65 in./41.91 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.72 in./18.29 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.64 in./41.66 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Egg
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan