Misc. Estates: Peter Matzhold Smooth Bent Brandy (JO) (9mm) (Unsmoked)
Product Number: 004-008-1463
This is one of the nicest bowl shapes I've seen from Peter Matzhold. A Brandy is such a lovely shape when done correctly, and this one not only is shaped wonderfully, but evenly spaced with grain. The further I go back from the bowl, the more I see things I haven't seen on a Matzhold before. This one has an accent of bacote, a 9mm filter, and "JO" stamped on the shank; all new to me, and I couldn't find the "JO" stamping explained anywhere.
Measurements & Other Details
Condition: 5/5 Unsmoked
- Length: 6.06 in./153.92 mm.
- Weight: 2.20 oz./62.37 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.96 in./49.78 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.59 in./40.39 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.84 in./21.34 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.88 in./47.75 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Austria