Misc. Estates: Frank Stollenwerk Partially Rusticated Elephant's Foot with Bamboo
Product Number: 004-008-1729
An unusually small and light, albeit quite lengthy rendition of the Elephant's Foot (a shape that generally tends to be executed with rather large bowls), this Frank Stollenwork presents a mix of elegant proportions and sharp, decisive lines. The stylization may be rather hard and crisp, but in hand it proves perfectly easy and natural, and despite the modestly-sized bowl, there's plenty of chamber.
- Eric n. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
F [in circle]
Condition: 4.85/5 Rather clean, but there are a few scratches on the bowl.
- Length: 7.71 in./195.83 mm.
- Weight: 1.30 oz./36.85 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.10 in./53.34 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.30 in./33.02 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.48 in./37.59 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Other