Misc. Estates: Blatter Smooth Canadian with Nickel Band
Product Number: 004-008-1686
The history of Blatter & Blatter can be traced back over one hundred years, and across three continents, today best known for their tobacco shop in Montreal, est. 1907. They remain a family business, and all pipes are made on-premises. Unsurprisingly, their shaping is strongly oriented towards the classics, as in the case of this handsomely finished, birdseye-speckled Canadian.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
Condition: 4.85/5 Minor rim darkening.
- Length: 6.19 in./157.23 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.05 in./52.07 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.83 in./46.48 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.88 in./22.35 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.50 in./38.10 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Canadian
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Canada