Turkish Estates: IMP Meerschaum (with Case) Smooth Cherrywood (Unsmoked)
Product Number: 004-008-1469
It appears that, perhaps, this pipe has been buffed because the surface is somewhat wavy, but meerschaum pipes are carved when the material is somewhat moist - like soapstone. Surprisingly enough, given the light weight of this material, the pipe sits solidly without even the slightest wobble.
Measurements & Other Details
No stamping noted
Condition: 4.7/5 Unsmoked, but there is a small chip on the rim, plus some scratches on the bowl.
- Length: 4.99 in./126.75 mm.
- Weight: 1.20 oz./34.02 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.96 in./49.78 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.48 in./37.59 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.84 in./21.34 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.31 in./33.27 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Poker
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Meerschaum
- Country: Turkey