Turkish Estates: CAO Meerschaum Bent Freehand (with Case)
Product Number: 004-008-1512
Though my suggestion that this meerschaum should be titled "Futurist Manifesto Freehand" went unheeded, anyone who's seen Umberto Boccioni's "Unique Forms of Continuity in Space
" will likely get the picture anyway. This design is, to put it mildly, dynamic. Maybe not such a good sitter, maybe not exactly fantastic in hand, but it will without a doubt leap out amongst any pipe collection.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
NO STAMPING NOTED
Condition: 4.5/5 Scratches on the surface, plus starting to color.
- Length: 8.85 in./224.79 mm.
- Weight: 3.00 oz./85.05 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.31 in./58.67 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.91 in./48.51 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.35 in./34.29 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Carved
- Material: Meerschaum
- Country: Turkey