Misc. Estates: P.T.M. Smooth Bent Billiard (748)
Product Number: 004-008-1694
Not a bad find for fifty-five bucks, this P.T.M. doesn't sport much in the way of cross-grain, but there is plenty of birdseye peering out from beneath that extra-dark finish. On top of that, the shaping is smooth and solid, stout-walled, and fairly generous of chamber.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
Condition: 4.6/5 Rim darkening and small scratches on the rim.
- Length: 5.81 in./147.57 mm.
- Weight: 2.30 oz./65.20 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.04 in./51.82 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.66 in./42.16 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.64 in./41.66 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Other