Turkish Estates: IMP Meerschaum Cutty (with Case)
Product Number: 004-008-1754
Although it does generally fall into the definition of a Cutty, this meerschaum really presents what's more of a straight Billiard that just happens to sport a Cutty-style spur just behind the transition. Still, it's not a bad bit of shaping, simple and smooth, and with a tall, lean, gently formed bowl that offers plenty of depth of chamber.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
No stamping noted
Condition: 4.8/5 Starting to color.
- Length: 5.75 in./146.05 mm.
- Weight: 1.10 oz./31.18 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.86 in./47.24 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.55 in./39.37 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.74 in./18.80 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.31 in./33.27 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Cutty
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Meerschaum
- Country: Turkey