Misc. Estates: P.S. Studio Smooth Dublin
Product Number: 004-008-1749
PS Studio produces pipes in the style of the workshop's head-honcho, pipemaker Vladimir Grechuckhin, typically defined by smooth-lined, rounded, solid shaping with an industrial/automotive design feel. This cross-grained straight Dublin, however, is an outlier, with similar bowl proportions relative to most of its PS Studio brethren, but a much sharper, crisper direct style overall.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
Condition: 4.85/5 Some rim darkening.
- Length: 6.02 in./152.91 mm.
- Weight: 1.40 oz./39.69 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.84 in./46.74 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.63 in./41.40 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.54 in./39.12 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Russia