Misc. Estates: Gregor Lobnik Smooth Bent Brandy with Horn (Unsmoked)
Product Number: 004-008-1750
While this is the kind of design I personally prefer in smaller scales, this sizable Gregor Lobnik does, I have to admit, provide one positively soothing handful of seamlessly smooth briar. Of course, by rendering in a longer and more full-bodied set of proportions, Gregor also allowed that much more of briar's beautiful grain to show - and there is indeed a great deal of it to see, brought out gorgeously by a dusky, well-defined bengal finish.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
Condition: 5/5 Unsmoked
- Length: 5.93 in./150.62 mm.
- Weight: 2.60 oz./73.71 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.98 in./50.29 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.42 in./36.07 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.90 in./48.26 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Slovenia