Turkish Estates: CAO Meerschaum Dragon's Claw with Egg (with Case)
Product Number: 004-008-2070
Meerschaum, to me, is a material that is most potent when it pushes the extremes of design, whether elaborately carved in an ornamental, Victorian-esque forests of choking vines and anthropomorphic Greek deities, a deliciously minimalistic, smoothly formed piece, or the classic "Claw Holding Egg" configuration, like the one you see before you.
Measurements & Other Details
Condition: 4.6/5 Coloring, plus some rim blackening, and scratches and dirt on the bowl.
- Length: 7.10 in./180.34 mm.
- Weight: 2.30 oz./65.20 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.34 in./59.44 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.89 in./48.01 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.85 in./21.59 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.71 in./43.43 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Egg
- Finish: Carved
- Material: Meerschaum
- Country: Turkey