Turkish Estates: Paykoc Meerschaum Smooth Bent Dublin (with Case)
Product Number: 004-008-1848
Around 1723, meerschaum became the primary material for making pipes, highly prized for their cool, dry, flavorful smoke. Continuing in the tradition, the former owner of this beautiful, classically shaped bent Dublin seeming fully appreciated its exceptional qualities, and now you can too, at only a mere $55.00.
Measurements & Other Details
Condition: 4.5/5 Rim darkening, and scratches around the bowl. The case also has one broken clasp.
- Length: 6.40 in./162.56 mm.
- Weight: 2.40 oz./68.04 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.15 in./54.61 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.87 in./47.50 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.79 in./45.47 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Meerschaum
- Country: Turkey