Turkish Estates: Unknown Meerschaum Billiard (with Case)
Product Number: 004-008-1851
A solid, very sturdy Billiard, this pipe is is well carved from the soft white mineral sepiolite, also known as meerschaum:a material renowned for its exceptional smoking qualities, known to smoke pure, cool and dry. With its flattened base, the pipe sits with patience of a Labrador Retriever, and is less likely to tip over than a sumo wrestler--allowing you to pace yourself and take full advantage to enjoy its deep chamber.
Measurements & Other Details
Condition: 4.35/5 Rim darkening, plus scratches all around the bowl.
- Length: 6.80 in./172.72 mm.
- Weight: 2.20 oz./62.37 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.20 in./55.88 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.75 in./44.45 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.55 in./39.37 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Meerschaum
- Country: Turkey