Misc. Estates: Michael Parks Rusticated Bent Billiard (GKCPC 2013) (Unsmoked)
Product Number: 004-008-1914
What we have here is an interesting shape combining a smooth, effortless curve of the stem with a firm and confident jut of the transition and bowl, a craggy, tight-patterned rustication that's pleasing in hand, seriously dark and gorgeous cumberland, and of course Michael's signature, iridescent abalone stem-dot. In short, it's an example of Michael Parks doing what Michael Parks does so well: great pipes.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
Condition: 5/5 Unsmoked.
- Length: 5.90 in./149.86 mm.
- Weight: 2.60 oz./73.71 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.12 in./53.85 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.81 in./45.97 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.75 in./19.05 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.67 in./42.42 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Canada