Misc. Estates: Unknown Meerschaum Rusticated Billiard
Product Number: 004-008-1872
One of the appealing characteristics of meerschaum, to those who favor pipes made from it, is the way this pale, porous stone will take on color with enjoyment. Well, whoever owned this one certainly got a lot of enjoyment, and not little color out of it. It's a simple, classic shape (albeit with lots of turning on the mount and stem) with plenty of texture and chamber alike, so it's easy to see why that would be the case.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
Condition: 4.8/5 Coloring.
- Length: 6.34 in./161.04 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.92 in./48.77 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.61 in./40.89 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.73 in./18.54 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.45 in./36.83 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Meerschaum
- Country: Other