Misc. Estates: Ronny Thunér Smooth Rhodesian
Product Number: 004-008-1903
It seems the more of Swedish carver Ronny Thuner's work I get to see, the more I enjoy it, and I was pretty impressed with his work from the word "jump". Carving out of his shop in Stergtland, his shape interpretations are imaginative, the drilling is fine, and the bit work pretty good (would like to see a chamfered tenon). This Rhodesian boasts a ton of implied movement, but in almost a serpentine form.
--R. 'Bear' Graves
Measurements & Other Details
Condition: 4.85/5 Some rim darkening.
- Length: 6.00 in./152.40 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.60 in./40.64 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.49 in./37.85 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.72 in./18.29 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.92 in./48.77 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Rhodesian
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Sweden