Misc. Estates: Lillehammer Flame Smooth Bent Billiard (62)
Product Number: 004-008-1842
Lillehammer was founded by Gudbrand Larsen, a skilled meerschaum artisan who later branched out into briar, eventually expanding into running his own factory. Sometime following WWII Stanwell took over the Lillehammer name, as well as their production. As such, between the distinctive, strong-heeled shaping of this bent Billiard and it's "Made in Norway" stamp, I'm guessing this briar has been around for quite some time.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
MADE IN NORWAY
Condition: 4.6/5 Slightly wavy reaming.
- Length: 4.30 in./109.22 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.84 in./46.74 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.52 in./38.61 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.74 in./18.80 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.48 in./37.59 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Other