Misc. Estates: Peter Matzhold Sandblasted Bent Brandy (B) (9mm) (Unsmoked)
Product Number: 004-008-1882
Aside from the staggered, sloped steps of the saddle stem and an elongated, smoothed-out transition, this Peter Matzhold design hews quite close to classic English bent Brandy form. And I'm just fine with that - sometimes simple is just what it called for. It doesn't hurt if happens to be simple as executed to very standards, of course, which is indeed what we find here in the skillful shaping, choice ring grain, and beautiful stem-work in cumberland.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
Condition: 5/5 Unsmoked
- Length: 5.70 in./144.78 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.52 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.68 in./42.67 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.36 in./34.54 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.64 in./41.66 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Austria