Misc. Estates: Michail Revyagin Smooth Asymmetrical Bulldog (2008)
Product Number: 004-008-1913
Misha Revyagin began to make pipes in 2006, in a workshop in Moscow. To say that his interpretations of the classic shapes usually follow a different path would be an understatement, and yet all of the outcomes are as fascinating as they are intuitive. Crafted in 2008, this hypnotic bent Bulldog boasts a stellar straight grain on the sides, beautiful birdseye atop, and zero 'bleed-through' between the two.
--R. Bear' Graves
Measurements & Other Details
Condition: 4.75/5 Minor rim darkening, and a few small scratches on the inner rim.
- Length: 4.68 in./118.87 mm.
- Weight: 2.30 oz./65.20 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.75 in./44.45 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.35 in./34.29 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.71 in./18.03 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.80 in./45.72 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Bulldog
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Russia