Turkish Estates: SMS Meerschaum Claw with Lattice Egg (with Case) (Unsmoked)
Product Number: 004-008-2085
The eagle-claw-holding-an-egg configuration is probably the most common themes in all of meerscaumdom, and for good reason, as it presents an very artful and detailed way of presenting the Egg-shape: an inherently smooth and effortless form, which lends itself well to the natural materiality of meerschaum. Here the Egg has been dotted with lattice work, giving it all the elegant refinement of a Faberge egg.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.99 in./152.15 mm.
- Weight: 2.10 oz./59.53 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.51 in./63.75 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 2.03 in./51.56 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.78 in./45.21 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Carved
- Material: Meerschaum
- Country: Turkey