Misc. Estates: Peter Matzhold Smooth Bent Dublin (4D) (Unsmoked)
Product Number: 004-008-2147
Smooth, clean, large-bowled yet balanced in profile; this is pretty much just what you'd expect from a Peter Matzhold design. In other words, it's the work of someone trained in architectural design, who just happened to turn out to be a natural at making pipes as well. Good flame grain along the right, even better on the left, and lots of lovely birdseye up top.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
4.95/5 Unsmoked, but there are some minute dings around the bowl.
- Length: 6.02 in./152.91 mm.
- Weight: 1.90 oz./53.86 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.20 in./55.88 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.84 in./46.74 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.93 in./23.62 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.82 in./46.23 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Austria