Misc. Estates: Michael Parks Rusticated Bent Bulldog with Nickel Band (III.)
Product Number: 004-008-2183
Aside from the obvious futurist appeal imparted by the architectural (bordering on CAD-inspired) shaping, the very rustication of this Michael Parks bent Bulldog reinforces the overall anima ex machina
within this presentation. Lean and clean of line, as well as boasting a superbly crafted bit, this singular bent Bulldog is a thing of beauty, dangling somewhere between sculptural art and the intimidating design of a stealth aircraft.
R. 'Bear' Graves
Measurements & Other Details
(pipe maker's mark)
4.9/5 Smoked, but rather clean.
- Length: 5.90 in./149.86 mm.
- Weight: 1.90 oz./53.86 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.54 in./39.12 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.20 in./30.48 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.92 in./23.37 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.07 in./52.58 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Bulldog
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Canada