Turkish Estates: CAO Meerschaum Carved Bent Dublin (with Case)
Product Number: 004-008-2158
Grounded by a stable heel and shank, this CAO bent Dublin features many carving elements, all of which seem to allude to a renaissance-era fortification. Meerschaum pipes go through various stages during the coloring process. Many folks hold the inaccurate belief that the bowl will color first, but (aside from rims will almost immediately darken from contact with the smoke) the places where material is either the thinnest, or oils are most likely to settle, will have the greatest coloring edge.
R. 'Bear' Graves
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.45 in./138.43 mm.
- Weight: 2.10 oz./59.53 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.34 in./59.44 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 2.07 in./52.58 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.87 in./22.10 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.76 in./44.70 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Carved
- Material: Meerschaum
- Country: Turkey