Misc. Estates: Royal Dutch Sandgrain Billiard (5402P) (Twin-Bore)
Product Number: 004-008-2112
This isn't a fancy pipe, at least not a first glance. Straight classic shape, straight drilling, dark sandblasted finish; a good, honest combination. But then I turned it around and found the surprise: a twin-bore stem, something once made popular by the Radice, and seldom seen outside of Luigi and his sons' pipes.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
4.25/5 Rim darkening, plus spider webbing inside the chamber.
- Length: 6.24 in./158.50 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.95 in./49.53 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.55 in./39.37 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.40 in./35.56 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Unknown