Misc. Estates: Alpha Handmade Smooth Bent Dublin
Product Number: 004-008-2267
Like most Alphas I've seen, this bent Dublin shows more than a little Danish freehand influence, particularly in the extra-tall bowl, topped with a plateau rim. The chamber is deep and the grain pretty fair, with long strokes of flame along the left and a much busier 3/4 grain pattern covering the right.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
4.85/5 Minor rim darkening.
- Length: 5.98 in./151.89 mm.
- Weight: 1.90 oz./53.86 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.43 in./61.72 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.91 in./48.51 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.62 in./41.15 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Israel