Misc. Estates: Dirk Claessen Sandblasted Bent Brandy (67) (2001)
Product Number: 004-008-2270
Dirk Claessen definitely went short-and-chubby here, without holding back. Less than 4 1/2" in length and shapely up front as can be, this briar offers a proper handful of bowl in a compact package. Further emphasizing the voluptuous roundness of said handful, he went not with a rounded, but Diplomat-style shank: a broad oval that produces a slimmer waistline, as it were, in profile while still providing good substance to the transition.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
(pipe maker's stamp)
2001 67 (arched)
4.9/5 Smoked, but rather clean.
- Length: 4.36 in./110.74 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.52 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.76 in./44.70 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.45 in./36.83 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.79 in./45.47 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Spain