Misc. Estates: Yashtylov Sandblasted Bent Brandy
Product Number: 004-008-1338
A new carver on the scene, Victor Yashtylov is a great example of the massive skill seen from Russian pipe makers today. Many of his pipes are small, even tiny by most standards, though this sandblasted Brandy boasts a large tobacco chamber and enough briar around it to protect the delicate ribbons within from burning through. As my eyes draw back from the bowl and into the shank, leanness is evident in the design.
Measurements & Other Details
Yashtylov [in script]
Condition: 4.35/5 Slightly out of round chamber from over reaming softer areas.
- Length: 6.03 in./153.16 mm.
- Weight: 2.00 oz./56.70 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.15 in./54.61 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.81 in./45.97 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.82 in./46.23 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Russia