Turkish Estates: CAO/Bekler Carved Bent Apple (with Case)
Product Number: 004-653-0047
This CAO/Beckler appears quite well-worn, thoroughly traveled, and very experienced. Still, aside from the numerous dings and scratches, it remains solid as far as the substance of bowl and stem go. If nothing else, it's clear this pipe was enjoyed.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
Condition: 4/5 Heavy coloring, plus scuffs, scratches, dings and darkening on the rim surface and the bowl.
- Length: 4.96 in./125.98 mm.
- Weight: 2.00 oz./56.70 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.26 in./57.40 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.70 in./43.18 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.72 in./18.29 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.66 in./42.16 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Carved
- Material: Meerschaum
- Country: Turkey