American Estates: J. T. Cooke Sandblasted Bent Pot (Unsmoked)
Product Number: 004-009-5321
Unlike most artisans, when it comes to J.T. Cooke, it's the sandblasts that hold pride of place. Deep, yet highly defined, it's no real surprise they're so esteemed, and as you might expect they're the result of of extra labor and a secretly-guarded process. Aside from the sandblast, and the lovely flow and big, confident-looking bowl, this particular Cooke briar is all the more fine a find, given that it remains in unsmoked condition.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
Condition: 5/5 Unsmoked
- Length: 6.01 in./152.65 mm.
- Weight: 2.00 oz./56.70 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.81 in./45.97 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.43 in./36.32 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.86 in./21.84 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.57 in./39.88 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States