American Estates: Kaywoodie Super Grain Syncro-Lok (96) (1968-1970)
Product Number: 004-009-5449
Though this Kaywoodie does follow the traditional Prince formula when it comes to bowl style and down-turned stem, it's proportions are quite a bit more substantial than the dainty, delicate, pocket-sized image we often have of this particular traditional design. The upside of this, of course, is a good deal more bowl, and more chamber along with it.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
SUPER GRAIN ®
Condition: 4.7/5 Minor rim darkening and a few scratches on the bowl.
- Length: 6.50 in./165.10 mm.
- Weight: 1.40 oz./39.69 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.43 in./36.32 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.24 in./31.50 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.56 in./39.62 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: other
- Shape: Prince
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States