American Estates: Rad Davis Smooth Bent Egg (2006)
Product Number: 004-009-5232
An interesting approach to the old "nosewarmer" theme, this Rad Davis design pays no mind to the traditional fireplug-proportioned Billiard or Bulldog, and instead presents us with a very short, yet also very graceful and lively Danish-inspired freehand. In hand it's as smooth as a polished river stone, well-balanced for hanging from the jaw, and sports a gorgeous cumberland stem.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
Condition: 4.85/5 Minor rim darkening.
- Length: 4.66 in./118.36 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.52 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.60 in./40.64 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.49 in./37.85 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.74 in./18.80 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.64 in./41.66 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Egg
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States