American Estates: Kaywoodie Super Grain (5108)
Product Number: 004-009-5141
This Kaywoodie "Super Grain", isn't really anything fancy. It is, however, a pretty sharp rendition of the traditional bent Dublin in a classic walnut finish, and one which does sport a pretty decent cross-grain.
Note that as is common to this marque, the stem and shank feature a threaded mortise-tenon design.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
Super Grain [in script]
Condition: 4.6/5 Some rim darkening and dings around the bowl.
- Length: 5.58 in./141.73 mm.
- Weight: 1.10 oz./31.18 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.65 in./41.91 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.31 in./33.27 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.66 in./16.76 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.22 in./30.99 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States