American Estates: Todd Johnson Partially Sandblasted Lovat (Hoplite) (2009)
Product Number: 004-009-5125
A big, solidly-proportioned, very sturdy and direct sort of design, this Todd Johnson Lovat offers a traditional balance of proportions, livened up with a paneled shank and a mixed finish that emphasizes the best qualities of bowl and shank both; the rugged, hearty texture of the former and the smooth flame grain of the latter.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
XIOA [O represents Greek Omega before A]
*ALL ABOVE IN CIRCLE EXCEPT 2009.
Condition: 4.95/5 Precarb sanded out. Perhaps only smoked once or twice.
- Length: 6.73 in./170.94 mm.
- Weight: 2.70 oz./76.54 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.29 in./58.17 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.79 in./45.47 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.91 in./23.11 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.67 in./42.42 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Lovat
- Finish: Partial Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States